Stridematic Electric Bike
- 26" Wheel - Step Through Frame
- 350W Mid-Drive Motor & Torque Sensor Pedal Assist
- 36v 11.6Ah Samsung Battery
- NuVinci N380 Speed Hub
- Suntour Suspension Fork
- SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The Stridematic v5 is a very unique addition to the Stride Step-through Series of electric bikes. The Stridematic is one of Prodecotech's pedal assist electric bikes which utilized a SRAM eMatic 250w motor with a torque sensor. A torque sensor is one method of pedal assist technology which measures the rider's effort while pedaling and uses that measurement to drive a certain amount of power to the motor. This eBike is also equipped with a RockShox suspension fork and disc brakes which makes this eBike an excellent choice for someone looking to ride an American built, pedal assist commuter.
PREMIUM SAMSUNG® BATTERY
- The 36v 11.6Ah battery paired with the Stridematic offers higher capacity than our other models which makes this ebike an excellent choice for commuting.
- Much like our other models the battery is mounted in the rear rack above the rear wheels, allowing for 45lb storage capacity.
POWERFUL SRAM® HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
- Prodecotech keeps consistent for our high level of standards in brakes by implementing the SRAM Level Hydraulic disc brakes on the Stridematic, mid-drive, electric bike.
- When travelling at speeds up to 20mph braking quality and performance should not be compromised which is Prodecotech's reason for implementing top-tier braking components in our entire line.
SMOOTH SHIFTING DRIVETRAIN
- The NuVinci N380 Speed Hub is an internally geared rear hub which gives the Stridematic a continuously variable gearing system.
- When this shifter is twisted, whether stopped or moving, and the gear ratio can be adjusted within it's 380% range.
- The NuVinci N380 coupled with the Stridematic's mid-drive motor gives the rider an amazingly smooth and efficient riding experience.
ULTRA DEPENDABLE MOTOR
- The 36v 350W motor is paired with a Torque Sensor pedal assist system.
- Torque sensors operate by providing power based on the force that the rider is applying to the pedals.
- This mid-drive / pedal-assist combination makes the Stridematic electric bike a perfect balance of efficiency and power.
EASY TO USE ELECTRONICS
- The Stridematic uses a 36v motor controller but it is uniquely equipped with a Pedal Assist System (PAS) using a Torque Sensor.
- The torque sensor measure the amount of force exerted by the rider's legs.
- Based on the torque sensor's measurement a certain amount of power is supplied by the 350W Mid-Drive motor.
ELECTRIC BIKE FORK
- The Stridematic is one of the best-equipped ebikes in the Stride Series and this shows when you look at the Suntour NEX e25 suspension fork.
- The Suntour NEX e25 suspension has of travel and has exceptional abilities absorbing rougher bumps and terrain.
- The Stridematic is suited to be one of the most-enjoyable and best-performing bikes for commuting and exploring.
CONTINENTAL TOWN & COUNTRY TIRES
- The ultra-durable Continental Town & Country tires are well known for their longevity and are used by police forces throughout the globe.
- Designed for stability and traction these tires also have great performance on wet terrain.
- The smooth tread surface also has low rolling resistance which provides a noticibly more effortless ride.
HANDLEBAR & STEM
- There are more high-end components right under your nose when riding this ebike.
- The Promax 319 city handlebars measure 610mm x 23.4mm x 40R x 30°.
- Adjust the handlebar position to your liking with the Quill Threaded Promax MQ533 Adjustable Stem, 110mm x 25.4mm.
In 2007 Robert Provost and Daniel Del Aguila were running a successful company manufacturing electronics for consumers and businesses in South Florida. Their products ranged from closed circuit TV systems to personal electronics for individuals. Additionally, they also owned and operated a flourishing 12,000 sf motor sports store. They quickly grew frustrated with the low quality of the electric bikes they were importing from overseas.
As they kept removing parts from the pre-fab bikes and replacing them with better components they shopped for themselves, they began to wonder: Why can’t someone just get this process right the first time? Soon, along with James Aversa, their head mechanic at the time, they were asking themselves another question: Why not us?
What followed was a multi year quest to gather as much information as possible about the electric bike business. Why, for instance, were these eBikes doing so well in Europe and Asia but not in North America? Robert, Daniel and James – who was elevated to business partner in 2009 – spent four years traveling to dozens of national bike shows, setting up a booth and asking dealers and consumers alike: What do you want in an eBike? What features would make you take the plunge?
The result of all that careful research showed that Americans wanted a product that was designed, engineered and assembled in the USA with emphasis on the following elements: HIGH QUALITY • LOW MAINTENANCE • PORTABILITY • LIGHTWEIGHT STRUCTURE • AFFORDABILITY • MODERN STYLE
Proudly Built In The USA
Proudly designed, developed, assembled and quality controlled in the USA, we source and import each individual component direct with the fabricator to our Duty Free FTZ zone. There are no International Duties and no middlemen margins which guarantees our lowest pricing. Whether Samsung Battery Cells from Korea, RockShox’s latest Suspension Fork from Taiwan or Continental Tires from their USA owned distribution center, we are direct with all individual component suppliers.
On average, 25-30 suppliers are involved in the development and production of each and every bike we build to assure the latest and highest grade componentry at the lowest possible price for our customers. Yes, it is much more difficult than importing a China Made electric bicycle and reselling it but we Love what we do and our Passion is evident in every single electric bicycle that is shipped from our USA factory, every day.
* Built in the USA by domestic and foreign parts.