Stride 400 M Electric Bike
- 700C Wheel, Step-Through Frame
- 36v 400W Direct Drive Motor in the Rear Wheel
- 36v 10.4Ah Samsung Battery
- 25-35 Miles per Charge
- 20 mph Top Speed
- SRAM Level Hydralic Disc Brakes
- Monoshock Suspension Fork
The Stride 400M could be one of the most comfortable and easy to ride electric bikes ever made. It features a friendly step through design, and the incredibly durable Aria magnesium monoshock with an alloy steerer makes riding the Stride 400M as effortless as it is to mount and operate. The ebike’s upright riding position and suspension fork creates a smooth ride that does not put unnecessary strain on your body. This brilliantly designed ebike sets new electric bicycle standards in both comfort, performance, practicality and value.
PREMIUM SAMSUNG® BATTERY
- The 36V 10.4Ah battery, manufactured by Samsung, is mounted in a sturdy rear rack above the rear wheel.
- The rear rack allows for 45lbs of storage which makes the Stride 400M even more effective as an electric commuter.
- A single charge can propel a rider for 25-35 miles.
POWERFUL SRAM® HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
- While cruising through the city at 20mph, you will need the effective stopping performance of this ebike's SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc brakes.
- The brakes are extremely responsive and paired with Avid G2 160mm rotors.
- The Avid G2 'Cleansweep' rotors are designed to shed dirt quicker and maintain braking capability.
SMOOTH SHIFTING DRIVETRAIN
- The Stride 400 M electric bike is equipped with an 8-Speed Drive train utilizing the SRAM X7/X4 shifter and derailluer combo.
- The SRAM X7 twist shifter makes shifting quick and easy by using a twist mechanism on the grips vs a more common trigger-style.
- The X7 shifter is paired with the X4 derailluer for lightweight construction and excellent performance.
ULTRA DEPENDABLE MOTOR
- 20mph is the maximum street-legal speed for an electric bike in most states and the 36v 400W motor gets the Stride 400M up to speed quickly.
- Make errands, commuting and exploring a breeze with the Stride 400M electric bike by Prodecotech.
EASY TO USE ELECTRONICS
- The brains of the Stride 400M are in the 36v 16A motor controller for efficiency and peformance.
- Control your acceleration via the half twist 36v Variable control throttle mounted next to the right grip.
- The LCD Display on the right handelbar indicates battery charge.
ELECTRIC BIKE FORK
- The 'M' in Stride 400 M represents the MonoShock suspension fork.
- The suspension fork will help smooth out your commute and absorb rocks and bumps on your ride.
- The sleek lines of the fork paired with the 700C wheels gives the bike a slim quick-looking profile.
CONTINENTAL TOUR TIRES
- Continental Tour Ride Tires are mounted on 700C x 19mm Double Wall AL Rims for All-Around Performance.
- High-mileage reliability and puncture protection means that these tires will last you for many rides with minimal maintenance.
- Continuous central tread allows for enhanced traction while cornering.
HANDLEBAR & STEM
- The city style handlebar, measuring 620mm x 31.8mm x 38R x 38°, allows for a comfortable riding position.
- Pivot the threadless Adjustable Stem (105mm x 31.8mm ) to your preferred riding position.
- The handlebars are capped off with kraton soft-rubber grips with anti-slip texture and locking rings.
In 2007 Robert Provost and Daniel Del Aguila were running a successful company manufacturing electronics for consumers and businesses in South Florida. Their products ranged from closed circuit TV systems to personal electronics for individuals. Additionally, they also owned and operated a flourishing 12,000 sf motor sports store. They quickly grew frustrated with the low quality of the electric bikes they were importing from overseas.
As they kept removing parts from the pre-fab bikes and replacing them with better components they shopped for themselves, they began to wonder: Why can’t someone just get this process right the first time? Soon, along with James Aversa, their head mechanic at the time, they were asking themselves another question: Why not us?
What followed was a multi year quest to gather as much information as possible about the electric bike business. Why, for instance, were these eBikes doing so well in Europe and Asia but not in North America? Robert, Daniel and James – who was elevated to business partner in 2009 – spent four years traveling to dozens of national bike shows, setting up a booth and asking dealers and consumers alike: What do you want in an eBike? What features would make you take the plunge?
The result of all that careful research showed that Americans wanted a product that was designed, engineered and assembled in the USA with emphasis on the following elements: HIGH QUALITY • LOW MAINTENANCE • PORTABILITY • LIGHTWEIGHT STRUCTURE • AFFORDABILITY • MODERN STYLE
Proudly Built In The USA
Proudly designed, developed, assembled and quality controlled in the USA, we source and import each individual component direct with the fabricator to our Duty Free FTZ zone. There are no International Duties and no middlemen margins which guarantees our lowest pricing. Whether Samsung Battery Cells from Korea, RockShox’s latest Suspension Fork from Taiwan or Continental Tires from their USA owned distribution center, we are direct with all individual component suppliers.
On average, 25-30 suppliers are involved in the development and production of each and every bike we build to assure the latest and highest grade componentry at the lowest possible price for our customers. Yes, it is much more difficult than importing a China Made electric bicycle and reselling it but we Love what we do and our Passion is evident in every single electric bicycle that is shipped from our USA factory, every day.
* Built in the USA by domestic and foreign parts.
Hello, is there power assist or just throttle? thank you1 answer
There is a pedal assist addon that can be purchased if you call our sales department: 888-243-2124
Will riding in the rain hurt the Prodecotech 4oo1 answer
The electric components are water resistant but not waterproof. Avoid wet conditions such as rain or
cover your battery in the rain. Water damage is not covered by the manufacturer warranty.