Regional Account Manager
ProdecoTech is #1 in electric bicycle sales in the U.S. and has a presence in most major metropolitan areas throughout the country. Located in Oakland Park, Florida in a 60,000 square foot warehouse, ProdecoTech is the only manufacturer that builds electric bicycles in the U.S.A. We are set to aggressively increase our market share and are well positioned for explosive growth for years to come. This is an exciting time for ProdecoTech, and we need dedicated, enthusiastic people to help us grow! If you are someone who thrives on challenge and believes that you can positively impact our business while making change happen, then we invite you to apply to be a member of the ProdecoTech team!
Position is responsible for performing sales while managing a designated regional area within the United States for the ProdecoTech Sales Department. Employees perform inside sales, account maintenance and administrative support functions that reinforces the further development of ProdecoTech’s domestic Certified Dealer network and revenue development from select Channels. This is an hourly position plus commission after an introductory period.
- Recruits a portfolio of dealers to sell electric bicycles, parts and accessories, via cold calls, trade shows and lead development, consistent with company marketing plan.
- Manages existing dealer relationships, continues to build same-store revenue with portfolio clients.
- Provides dealers with Point of Purchase (POP) materials.
- Obtains approval on new dealer agreements from National Sales Director.
- Tracks all daily activity in company CRM, e.g., calls made, calls received, orders fulfilled, service cases and payments.
- Conducts extensive research on prospective dealers prior to contacting them to prepare a complete presentation.
- Receives and processes consumer questions about ProdecoTech electric bicycles.
- Responds to first-line customer service complaints using company guidelines to enhance customer satisfaction, and correctly ascertains when to escalate customer service issues to Customer Services Representative.
- Maintains communications with customer service and warranty staff for the purpose of efficient information exchange regarding service orders and customer accounts.
- Operates a variety of standard office equipment in performing duties, e.g., computer terminals, calculators, adding machines, photocopiers.
- Processes all payments received; submits payments and corresponding reports to appropriate accounting staff for review, verification and deposit.
- Reviews and provides for follow up on all outstanding orders; updates each account of those completed.
- Organizes and completes follow up with each customer.
- Maintains a helpful, optimistic outlook, with a good work ethic. Works as a team player.
Bachelor’s Degree; supplemented by three years previous sales / sales management, customer service and accounts maintenance or equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 /year
- Sales: 3 years