Phantom XR 600 DT Electric Bike
- Rigid Aluminum Frame with 26" Wheels
- 600wW Geared Motor in the Rear Wheel
- 36v 14.25Ah Samsung Battery Cells
- 25 - 35 Miles per Charge
- 20MPH Top Speed
- RockShox Suspension Fork
- SRAM Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The ProdecoTech Phantom series is widely considered the most aggressive and affordable electric bikes on the market. Riders rave about the elite components and adjustability of this black-and-red beauty. We offer a newly design frame with a 14.25Ah battery mounted in the downtube, powered by Samsung battery cells. A twist of the throttle lets the rider take-off to speeds of up to 20mph, and the 600 Watt geared motor located on the rear wheel gives riders the power they need for the various environments this hybrid e-bike can tackle. Get 25-35 miles on a single battery charge and have the freedom to ride a variety of terrains with a RockShox 100mm fork, SRAM X7 Twist 8-speed shifter and SRAM X7 derailleur. Outfitted with a Continental tires, a Velo Plush saddle, Truvativ Riser handlebar and stem, the Phantom XR is ready to take you everywhere!
PREMIUM SAMSUNG® BATTERY
- Prodecotech designed the Phantom XR to have the battery mounted in the downtube of the frame which provides a well-balanced riding style.
- The 36v 14.25Ah battery uses, high quality, samsung cells and sustains enough juice for 25-35 miles of ride-time on a full-charge.
- Battery is easily removable for charging or swapping, fully charges in about 7 hours.
POWERFUL SRAM® HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
- The SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes provide more than enough stopping power for the 20mph top speed of the Phantom X R ebike.
- The brakes are extremely responsive and paired with Avid GS2 rotors, 180mm front and 160mm rear.
SMOOTH SHIFTING DRIVETRAIN
- The SRAM X7/X5 provides quality shifting performance.
- The X7 Twist shifter is fast and easy to operate and the X5 derailleur is made of lightweight materials, high-end componentry for a high-end ebike.
ULTRA DEPENDABLE MOTOR
- Hills are no match for the, powerful, 36V 600W geared motor mounted in the rear wheel.
- Geared motors are smaller in size and lighter weight which makes the Phantom XR look more like a normal bicycle than a powerful electric bicycle.
- Geared motors have less resistance when pedalling vs direct drive motors, however also are slightly noisier due to the planetary gear system.Geared motors also have slightly more torque, great for powering up inclines.
EASY TO USE ELECTRONICS
- 36v 23A motor controller for optimal efficiency
- Half Twist 36v Variable control throttle for smooth acceleration and control
- LCD Indicatorfor showing battery charge remaining
ROCKSHOX RECON FORK
- 26" Suspension Fork with 100mm of travel for comfortable riding
- Motion Control ™ Damping for low speed compression adjustment
- Suspension lockouts for flexibility in riding styles and terrains
CONTINENTAL TRAFFIC TIRES
- Profile design useful for city roads and off road forest paths
- Reliable and fail-safe everyday tire
- Wire bead and mesh sidewall design for reliable sports level use
HANDLEBAR & STEM
- Aggressive mountain bike style handlebar
- HL 345 Riser 660mm x 31.8mm x 45R x 10° Black
- Threadless Black Promax MA570 Adjustable 108mm x 31.8mm Stem
- Adjustable to fit many riding styles and rider sizes
In 2007 Robert Provost and Daniel Del Aguila were running a successful company manufacturing electronics for consumers and businesses in South Florida. Their products ranged from closed circuit TV systems to personal electronics for individuals. Additionally, they also owned and operated a flourishing 12,000 sf motor sports store. They quickly grew frustrated with the low quality of the electric bikes they were importing from overseas.
As they kept removing parts from the pre-fab bikes and replacing them with better components they shopped for themselves, they began to wonder: Why can’t someone just get this process right the first time? Soon, along with James Aversa, their head mechanic at the time, they were asking themselves another question: Why not us?
What followed was a multi year quest to gather as much information as possible about the electric bike business. Why, for instance, were these eBikes doing so well in Europe and Asia but not in North America? Robert, Daniel and James – who was elevated to business partner in 2009 – spent four years traveling to dozens of national bike shows, setting up a booth and asking dealers and consumers alike: What do you want in an eBike? What features would make you take the plunge?
The result of all that careful research showed that Americans wanted a product that was designed, engineered and assembled in the USA with emphasis on the following elements: HIGH QUALITY • LOW MAINTENANCE • PORTABILITY • LIGHTWEIGHT STRUCTURE • AFFORDABILITY • MODERN STYLE
Proudly Built In The USA
Proudly designed, developed, assembled and quality controlled in the USA, we source and import each individual component direct with the fabricator to our Duty Free FTZ zone. There are no International Duties and no middlemen margins which guarantees our lowest pricing. Whether Samsung Battery Cells from Korea, RockShox’s latest Suspension Fork from Taiwan or Continental Tires from their USA owned distribution center, we are direct with all individual component suppliers.
On average, 25-30 suppliers are involved in the development and production of each and every bike we build to assure the latest and highest grade componentry at the lowest possible price for our customers. Yes, it is much more difficult than importing a China Made electric bicycle and reselling it but we Love what we do and our Passion is evident in every single electric bicycle that is shipped from our USA factory, every day.
* Built in the USA by domestic and foreign parts.