Sales Associate / Lead Generator
ProdecoTech is #1 in electric bicycle sales in the U.S. and has a presence in most major metropolitan areas throughout the country. Located in Oakland Park, Florida in a 60,000 square foot warehouse, ProdecoTech is the only manufacturer that builds electric bicycles in the U.S.A. We are set to aggressively increase our market share and are well positioned for explosive growth for years to come. This is an exciting time for ProdecoTech, and we need dedicated, enthusiastic people to help us grow! If you are someone who thrives on challenge and believes that you can positively impact our business while making change happen, then we invite you to apply to be a member of the ProdecoTech team!
ProdecoTech is currently seeking a Lead Generator to assist the Regional Account Managers (RAMs) who manage a designated regional area within the United States. Employees perform lead generation, initial contact and qualification of account, maintenance and administrative support functions that reinforces the further development of ProdecoTech’s domestic Certified Dealer network and revenue development from select Channels.
- Recruits a portfolio of dealers to sell electric bicycles, its parts and accessories, via cold calls and lead development consistent with company marketing plan.
- Conducts extensive internet research on prospective dealers before first contact to provide prospect with a full presentation that meets their needs.
- Documents in the customer relationship management (CRM) system all daily search activity and communication with potential customers, i.e., calls made / received and email correspondence sent / received.
- Receives, responds or routes incoming calls as needed.
- Provides follow-up communications with potential customer.
- Supports the Regional Account Manager (RAM) with daily activities, as assigned.
- Operates a variety of standard office equipment in performing duties, e.g., computer terminals, calculators, photocopiers.
- Maintains a helpful, optimistic outlook, with a good work ethic. Works as a team player.
Bachelor’s Degree supplemented by two years previous sales generation, customer service and accounts maintenance experience, preferably in a similar institutional agency; or an equivalent combination of education, certification, training and/or experience.
Prospects by making 100 or more phone calls per day to achieve an increase in 3-5 dealerships a month within designated region.
Salary: $13.50 /hour
- Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
- Sales generation: 2 years