Increase sales and Attract New Customers As A ProdecoTech Dealer
ProdecoTech is the answer for an American marketplace that is paying far too much for quality electric bicycles…or more likely, far too much for a lack of quality.
While other manufacturers continue to dabble their feet in the electric bicycle pond by offering a small selection of options, ProdecoTech builds an extensive line of electric bicycles to satisfy any market segment…and we are rolling out a coast-to-coast distribution network to deliver these to you.
ProdecoTech Electric Bikes
- #1 The Most Affordable E-Bikes with the Highest Quality Design & Components
All models are built in the USA with parts made from trusted brands like SRAM, Samsung, Avid, RockShox, Panasonic and many other premium suppliers.
- #2 Create a Riding Experience that Fits Your Needs
Whether you are an adventurer, traveler, baby boomer, eco-friendly shopper or commuter there are electric bike models for any type of riding enthusiast.
- #3 Leader in Innovative Electric Bike Technology
ProdecoTech’s state of the art 60,000 sq ft manufacturing facility in the US with its own Foreign Trade Zone ensures quality parts, product support and service with all our e-bikes built by an American workforce.
Become A ProdecoTech Authorized Dealer
ProdecoTech dealers must include, but are not limited to, the following criteria:
- 1. Your business must operate as a brick-and-mortar business
- a. A clearly identifiable retail shop with dedication to servicing your customers
- b. Web, Mail Order, and Mobile repair accounts must have a physical retail location that allows the business to serve its customers during regular business hours
- c. All ProdecoTech service centers are to service ProdecoTech products and customers regardless of original place of purchase.
- 2. Internet sales are only approved through a brick and mortar dealer’s website, and will not be permitted to sell on eBay or any other auction or discount site.