Mariner 500 Folding Electric Bike
- Compact & Portable Folding eBike with 20" Wheels
- Folding Frame, Folding Stem and Folding Pedals
- 36V 400W Rear Motor
- 36v 10.4Ah Samsung Battery
- 25 - 35 Miles Distance per Charge
- Suspension Fork
The Mariner 500 v7 combines our most compact electric bike with a powerful 36v 400 watt motor (600 watt peak)! The motor isn’t the only upgrade, check out the Suntour XCT fork, Avid Hydraulic brakes and a SRAM X7/X4 8 Speed drivetrain to name a few. This high-end compact eBike comes in a stunning deep electric blue metallic paint job.
PREMIUM SAMSUNG® BATTERY
- The 36v 10.4Ah Battery by Samsung is mounted within a rear rack which can handle 45lbs of load for conveniently transporting goods and gear.
- The battery can easily last for 25-35 miles on a single charge.
- Charging the 10.4Ah battery only takes about 5.2 Hours.
POWERFUL SRAM® HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
- This small bike is BIG stopping power with it's SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes.
- Even while riding at top speed, 18mph, these brakes can stop on a dime!
- Continuing with the quality name brand components used on this bike, the brakes are paired with Avid GS2 160mm rotors.
SMOOTH SHIFTING DRIVETRAIN
- This e-bike is compact and fun, but it's also got a robust set of features that make it perform.
- The SRAM X7 twist shifter offers smooth operation when switching through the 8 Speed gears.
- It's paired with the SRAM X4 derailleur which is known for it's lightweight construction and shifting performance.
ULTRA DEPENDABLE MOTOR
- This is the most powerful ebike in the Mariner series with a direct drive motor rated for 400W (600W Peak).
- This makes the Mariner 500 the fastest compact folding ebike that we carry, with a top speed of 20mph
EASY TO USE ELECTRONICS
- 36v 16A motor controller for optimal efficiency
- Half Twist 36v Variable control throttle for smooth acceleration and control
- LED battery charge indicator
ELECTRIC BIKE FORK
- 20" Suspension Fork
- 45mm of suspension travel for more comfortable riding
- Cost effective performance
CONTINENTAL CONTACT TIRES
- Versatile design useful for most types of terrain
- Reliable lamella tread structure gives sure footed grip
- Safety System Breaker technology with Kevlar reinforced fabric for cut and puncture resistance
HANDLEBAR & STEM
- Integrated Flat Handlebar and Stem
- Height Adjustability for maximum comfort
- Foldable to allow for maximum space savings capability
- Flat style 580mm Black Handlebar with 0mm rise, 9° sweep for comfort and control
In 2007 Robert Provost and Daniel Del Aguila were running a successful company manufacturing electronics for consumers and businesses in South Florida. Their products ranged from closed circuit TV systems to personal electronics for individuals. Additionally, they also owned and operated a flourishing 12,000 sf motor sports store. They quickly grew frustrated with the low quality of the electric bikes they were importing from overseas.
As they kept removing parts from the pre-fab bikes and replacing them with better components they shopped for themselves, they began to wonder: Why can’t someone just get this process right the first time? Soon, along with James Aversa, their head mechanic at the time, they were asking themselves another question: Why not us?
What followed was a multi year quest to gather as much information as possible about the electric bike business. Why, for instance, were these eBikes doing so well in Europe and Asia but not in North America? Robert, Daniel and James – who was elevated to business partner in 2009 – spent four years traveling to dozens of national bike shows, setting up a booth and asking dealers and consumers alike: What do you want in an eBike? What features would make you take the plunge?
The result of all that careful research showed that Americans wanted a product that was designed, engineered and assembled in the USA with emphasis on the following elements: HIGH QUALITY • LOW MAINTENANCE • PORTABILITY • LIGHTWEIGHT STRUCTURE • AFFORDABILITY • MODERN STYLE
Proudly Built In The USA
Proudly designed, developed, assembled and quality controlled in the USA, we source and import each individual component direct with the fabricator to our Duty Free FTZ zone. There are no International Duties and no middlemen margins which guarantees our lowest pricing. Whether Samsung Battery Cells from Korea, RockShox’s latest Suspension Fork from Taiwan or Continental Tires from their USA owned distribution center, we are direct with all individual component suppliers.
On average, 25-30 suppliers are involved in the development and production of each and every bike we build to assure the latest and highest grade componentry at the lowest possible price for our customers. Yes, it is much more difficult than importing a China Made electric bicycle and reselling it but we Love what we do and our Passion is evident in every single electric bicycle that is shipped from our USA factory, every day.
* Built in the USA by domestic and foreign parts.
Folded dimensions for Mariner 500?1 answer
Mariner Folded Dimensions - Length: 35", Height: 26" (no saddle), Width:15"35 people found this answer helpful.
I have a Mariner v500 2014 Model with the older style battery. Any idea when a new rack battery upgrade will be available and how much it will cost? I found this on eBay, but not sure it's legit, or would work on my 500 watt motor.
Your model Mariner 500 has a 48v Battery system and we do not make a new style rack for the 48v battery at this time. Please call our customer service department for a replacement battery: 1-888-338-9808