Outlaw SE 750 Electric Bike
- Offroad Performance with a 48v 750W Motor
- 48v 9Ah LiFePO4 Battery
- Double Crown Suspension Fork
- SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Continental Trail King Tires
Built with premium materials and technology, there’s no denying the power and performance of the Outlaw SE’s 750-Watt motor. The direct-drive rear hub motor allows riders to power up inclines with 1,200 Watts (1.6 HP) available at peak. The pearl metallic finish changes hue in sunlight from various viewing angles. An outstanding all-around e-bike, the Outlaw SE comes equipped with a high-strength double-crown DH magnesium suspension fork, SRAM 8-speed X7/X5 drive train, high-powered Avid Elixir 5 hydraulic disc brakes, and high-traction Continental Trail King 26 x 2.4 tires. Designed for strength from aircraft-grade aluminum, the Outlaw frame is rigid by design for a more aggressive cycling experience. The Outlaw SE marks the union of style and over-the-top performance, all in one incredible electric bike
PREMIUM SAMSUNG® BATTERY
- The 48v 9Ah Battery uses LiFePO4 technology allowing up to 2000 charge cycles before the battery capacity degrades.
- The Outlaw SE has the battery mounted on a rear rack above the rear wheel.
- At 18-24 Miles per charge you can get plenty of off-road action before you need to recharge.
POWERFUL SRAM® HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
- With the Outlaw SE's, powerful, 48 volt system, it needs serious stopping power.
- The SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes provide responsive and ample braking performance for this heavy duty, powerful ebike.
- The Avid G2 CleanSweep rotors are specially designed to keep dirt and grime from effecting your braking, the perfect choice for the Outlaw off-road electric bike series.
SMOOTH SHIFTING DRIVETRAIN
- Roll through the gears with ease with the SRAM X7 twist shifter and the X5 derailleur.
- The X5 derailleur uses technology for lighter effort and precise shifting.
- The Outlaw SE is one powerful ebike and you will appreciate the performance and quickness when shifting with these top tier components.
ULTRA DEPENDABLE MOTOR
- The 48v 750w direct drive motor is mounted in the rear wheel.
- Expect this powerful motor to reach it's 20mph top speed quick!
EASY TO USE ELECTRONICS
- Half Twist 48v Variable control throttle for smooth acceleration and control
- 48v 25A motor controller for optimum performance
- LED battery indicator lights
ELECTRIC BIKE FORK
- 26" Pearl white double crown suspension fork with 180mm of travel for high performance riding
- Pre-load adjustments to optimize the ride for your weight and riding preferences
- Crown height adjustment ability for flexibility in riding styles and terrains
CONTINENTAL KING TIRES
- 26" Black Continental Trail King 2.4"
- Super performance on every trail with outstanding grip characteristics
- ProTection Apex construction for high puncture protection and fine rolling characteristics
- BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26 % and provides 30 % more grip than activated silica compounds.
- Higher mileage and a consistent ride as tire wears
HANDLEBAR & STEM
- Black threadless 7 degree fixed angle 31.8mm stem designed for strength
- Mountain bike style black 31.8mm 660mm handlebar with 10 degree sweep and 45mm rise for superior control and comfort
In 2007 Robert Provost and Daniel Del Aguila were running a successful company manufacturing electronics for consumers and businesses in South Florida. Their products ranged from closed circuit TV systems to personal electronics for individuals. Additionally, they also owned and operated a flourishing 12,000 sf motor sports store. They quickly grew frustrated with the low quality of the electric bikes they were importing from overseas.
As they kept removing parts from the pre-fab bikes and replacing them with better components they shopped for themselves, they began to wonder: Why can’t someone just get this process right the first time? Soon, along with James Aversa, their head mechanic at the time, they were asking themselves another question: Why not us?
What followed was a multi year quest to gather as much information as possible about the electric bike business. Why, for instance, were these eBikes doing so well in Europe and Asia but not in North America? Robert, Daniel and James – who was elevated to business partner in 2009 – spent four years traveling to dozens of national bike shows, setting up a booth and asking dealers and consumers alike: What do you want in an eBike? What features would make you take the plunge?
The result of all that careful research showed that Americans wanted a product that was designed, engineered and assembled in the USA with emphasis on the following elements: HIGH QUALITY • LOW MAINTENANCE • PORTABILITY • LIGHTWEIGHT STRUCTURE • AFFORDABILITY • MODERN STYLE
Proudly Built In The USA
Proudly designed, developed, assembled and quality controlled in the USA, we source and import each individual component direct with the fabricator to our Duty Free FTZ zone. There are no International Duties and no middlemen margins which guarantees our lowest pricing. Whether Samsung Battery Cells from Korea, RockShox’s latest Suspension Fork from Taiwan or Continental Tires from their USA owned distribution center, we are direct with all individual component suppliers.
On average, 25-30 suppliers are involved in the development and production of each and every bike we build to assure the latest and highest grade componentry at the lowest possible price for our customers. Yes, it is much more difficult than importing a China Made electric bicycle and reselling it but we Love what we do and our Passion is evident in every single electric bicycle that is shipped from our USA factory, every day.
* Built in the USA by domestic and foreign parts.