Rebel X 9 Fat Tire Electric Bike
- 26" x 4.0" Fat Tires for All-Terrain eBike Riding
- 36v 600W Front Geared Motor
- 36v 14.25Ah Downtube Battery
- 20 mph Top Speed
- 18-25 Miles Per Charge
- NuVinci N380 Speed Hub
- Heavy Duty - Double Crown Fork
Fat Tire bikes have evolved and electric Fat Tire bikes are taking over. Among the elite Multi-Speed Electric Fat Tire Bicycles, the ProdecoTech Rebel X9 Stands alone. This extraordinary fat tire powerhouse features ProdecoTech’s 5 to 1 Reduction High Torque Planetary Geared Motor w/ 600W (828W Peak) of power. The state-of-the-art NuVinci Continuous Variable N380 Rear Drive Speed Hub allows for seamless 380% high to low speed changes at the twist of a grip. The Rebel’s incredible features included an in-house developed custom Double Crown fork with Thick Solid Alloy dropouts specifically full slotted to spread the fierce torque of the motor’s axle. The Weather Resistant (IP65) SAMSUNG 50 Cell (18650-29E) down tube battery system is an industry first, fully Silicone Sealed from the inside out, including ports for enhanced water resistance. With all that power and motion, only the best Hydraulic 4-Piston SRAM Guide Brakes have the endurance to stop on a dime over and over when matched to oversized quick cooling 200mm front and 180mm rear Centerline Stainless Steel Disc Rotors. Truvativ Hussefelt, named after the lifting stone in the World’s Strongest Man competition are the natural fit for the Rebel’s component’s such as the handlebar, stem, crankset and pedals. The list goes on with so much attention paid down to the smallest of details. The Rebel X9 is truly a serious and sophisticated work of art designed to help you travel all terrains in style and with confidence.
PREMIUM SAMSUNG® BATTERY
- The Rebel X9 is designed with the 36v 14.25Ah Battery mounted in the downtube of the frame.
- This creates a well-balanced but tough, all-terrain ebike.
- The removable battery takes about 7.1 Hours to fully charge and can take a rider 18-25 miles on a single charge.
POWERFUL SRAM® HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
- SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes are powerful enough to stop this fat tire ebike in it's tracks.
- The brakes are paired with Avid GS2 180mm rotors in the front and 160mm rear.
SMOOTH SHIFTING DRIVETRAIN
- The NuVinci N380 Speed Hub is an internally geared rear hub.
- This continuously variable gearing system allows the rider to change the gear ratio in one continuous motion.
- Just twist the shifter at any time, whether stopped or started, and the gear ratio can be adjustedw within it's 380% range.
- The NuVinci N380 provides and unparalled smooth and effortless riding experience.
ULTRA DEPENDABLE MOTOR
- This extraordinary fat tire powerhouse features ProdecoTech’s 5 to 1 Reduction High Torque Planetary Geared Motor w/ 600W (828W Peak) of power.
- The 36v 600W motor provides ample power for this all-terrain ebike.
EASY TO USE ELECTRONICS
- 36v 23A motor controller for optimal efficiency
- Half Twist 36v Variable control throttle for smooth acceleration and control
- The LCD mounted near the right grip shows the remaining battery charge.
ELECTRIC BIKE FORK
- The rigid, double crown fork is strong enough to handle electric cycling on any off-road terrain.
- This heavy duty fork also enhances the Rebel X9's tough look.
- Wide enough to fit the oversized rims & tires, the Rebel X9 is certainly an aggressive looking fat tire ebike.
PREMIUM FAT TIRES
- The most distinguishing features of the Rebel X9 are the massive fat tires.
- Origin8 Devist-8er UL fat bike tires can handle off-road terrain like rocks, dirt, snow and mud.
- These 26"x4" tires are mounted on SC J93M Oversized 36H rims.
HANDLEBAR & STEM
- The riser handlebars measure 660mm x 31.8mm x 45R x 10°
- The handlebars are mounted to a threadless, forged 7° x 90mm x 31.8mm stem.
- The handlebars are finished off with non-slip, kraton soft-rubber grips and locking rings.
In 2007 Robert Provost and Daniel Del Aguila were running a successful company manufacturing electronics for consumers and businesses in South Florida. Their products ranged from closed circuit TV systems to personal electronics for individuals. Additionally, they also owned and operated a flourishing 12,000 sf motor sports store. They quickly grew frustrated with the low quality of the electric bikes they were importing from overseas.
As they kept removing parts from the pre-fab bikes and replacing them with better components they shopped for themselves, they began to wonder: Why can’t someone just get this process right the first time? Soon, along with James Aversa, their head mechanic at the time, they were asking themselves another question: Why not us?
What followed was a multi year quest to gather as much information as possible about the electric bike business. Why, for instance, were these eBikes doing so well in Europe and Asia but not in North America? Robert, Daniel and James – who was elevated to business partner in 2009 – spent four years traveling to dozens of national bike shows, setting up a booth and asking dealers and consumers alike: What do you want in an eBike? What features would make you take the plunge?
The result of all that careful research showed that Americans wanted a product that was designed, engineered and assembled in the USA with emphasis on the following elements: HIGH QUALITY • LOW MAINTENANCE • PORTABILITY • LIGHTWEIGHT STRUCTURE • AFFORDABILITY • MODERN STYLE
Proudly Built In The USA
Proudly designed, developed, assembled and quality controlled in the USA, we source and import each individual component direct with the fabricator to our Duty Free FTZ zone. There are no International Duties and no middlemen margins which guarantees our lowest pricing. Whether Samsung Battery Cells from Korea, RockShox’s latest Suspension Fork from Taiwan or Continental Tires from their USA owned distribution center, we are direct with all individual component suppliers.
On average, 25-30 suppliers are involved in the development and production of each and every bike we build to assure the latest and highest grade componentry at the lowest possible price for our customers. Yes, it is much more difficult than importing a China Made electric bicycle and reselling it but we Love what we do and our Passion is evident in every single electric bicycle that is shipped from our USA factory, every day.
* Built in the USA by domestic and foreign parts.