Phantom X2 500 Folding Electric Bike
- Longest Running and Best Selling Model
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Folding Frame
- Full-Size Frame with 26" Wheels
- 36v 500W Direct Drive Motor in the Rear Wheel
- 36v 11.6Ah Samsung Battery
- 20 mph Top Speed
- 25 - 35 Miles Per Charge
- SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brakes
As stylish as it is powerful, the Phantom X2 features the superior strength and high-end torque of a 500 Watt, direct-drive motor mounted in the rear wheel and provides 720 Watts at peak. The precise engineering of the SRAM drive train consisting of an X7 Twist 8-speed shifter and X7 8-speed mid derailleur will satisfy smart and avid riders. Just give a half-twist to the “power-on-demand” propulsion throttle to reach up to 20mph. The Phantom X2 also boasts a foldable, lightweight, aircraft-grade, aluminum alloy frame and a shock-minimizing suspension fork. Continental Traffic 26-inch tires and triple-box wide 32-mm rims roll fast on pavement, but also inspire confidence on dirt and gravel trails. The 36 Volt 11.6Ah Samsung cellsprovide consistent performance, and can get you 25 - 35 miles on a single charge.
PREMIUM SAMSUNG® BATTERY
- The 36v 11.6Ah Battery by Samsung is mounted within a rear rack which can handle 45lbs of load for conveniently transporting goods and gear.
- The battery can easily last for 25-35 miles on a single charge.
- Charging the 11.6Ah battery only takes about 5.8 Hours.
POWERFUL SRAM® HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
- SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brakes is plenty of stopping power for this ebike's 500W motor and top speed of 20mph.
- These brakes contribute to this ebikes capabilities as a commuter or for light trail riding.
SMOOTH SHIFTING DRIVETRAIN
- As with most Prodecotech electric bikes the Phantom XR is equipped with the SRAM x7 twist shifter.
- The X7 provides easy shifting operation for quick shifts while on the road or on the trails.
- The X4 derailleur's lightweight contruction adds value to the Phantom X2's portable nature as a folding ebike.
ULTRA DEPENDABLE MOTOR
- The 36v 500W Direct Drive motor provides ample power and torque to get the Phantom X2 to it's 20mph top speed.
- Direct drive motors operate almost noiselessly compared to geared motors, so you can expect a quiet ride on your commute.
EASY TO USE ELECTRONICS
- 36v 17A motor controller for optimal efficiency
- Half Twist 36v Variable control throttle for smooth acceleration and control
- LCD battery charge indicator
ELECTRIC BIKE FORK
- Suntour 26" XCR full suspension front forks
- Matte Black 26" Suspension Fork with lockout adjustments for ride flexibility
- 120mm of suspension travel for more comfortable riding in both urban and trail environments
- Magnesium lowers for lighter weight and portability without sacrificing performance
CONTINENTAL TRAFFIC TIRES
- Profile design useful for city roads and off road forest paths
- Reliable and fail-safe everyday tire
- Wire bead and mesh sidewall design for reliable sports level use
HANDLEBAR & STEM
- Threadless Black Promax MA570 Adjustable 105mm x 31.8mm Stem
- Black Promax 31.8mm 45mm rise handlebars with 10 degree sweep for aggressive riding and excellent control
- Adjustable to fit many riding styles and rider sizes
In 2007 Robert Provost and Daniel Del Aguila were running a successful company manufacturing electronics for consumers and businesses in South Florida. Their products ranged from closed circuit TV systems to personal electronics for individuals. Additionally, they also owned and operated a flourishing 12,000 sf motor sports store. They quickly grew frustrated with the low quality of the electric bikes they were importing from overseas.
As they kept removing parts from the pre-fab bikes and replacing them with better components they shopped for themselves, they began to wonder: Why can’t someone just get this process right the first time? Soon, along with James Aversa, their head mechanic at the time, they were asking themselves another question: Why not us?
What followed was a multi year quest to gather as much information as possible about the electric bike business. Why, for instance, were these eBikes doing so well in Europe and Asia but not in North America? Robert, Daniel and James – who was elevated to business partner in 2009 – spent four years traveling to dozens of national bike shows, setting up a booth and asking dealers and consumers alike: What do you want in an eBike? What features would make you take the plunge?
The result of all that careful research showed that Americans wanted a product that was designed, engineered and assembled in the USA with emphasis on the following elements: HIGH QUALITY • LOW MAINTENANCE • PORTABILITY • LIGHTWEIGHT STRUCTURE • AFFORDABILITY • MODERN STYLE
Proudly Built In The USA
Proudly designed, developed, assembled and quality controlled in the USA, we source and import each individual component direct with the fabricator to our Duty Free FTZ zone. There are no International Duties and no middlemen margins which guarantees our lowest pricing. Whether Samsung Battery Cells from Korea, RockShox’s latest Suspension Fork from Taiwan or Continental Tires from their USA owned distribution center, we are direct with all individual component suppliers.
On average, 25-30 suppliers are involved in the development and production of each and every bike we build to assure the latest and highest grade componentry at the lowest possible price for our customers. Yes, it is much more difficult than importing a China Made electric bicycle and reselling it but we Love what we do and our Passion is evident in every single electric bicycle that is shipped from our USA factory, every day.
* Built in the USA by domestic and foreign parts.