Phantom 400 M Electric Bike
- Rigid Aluminum Frame with 700C Wheels
- Convenient Commuter
- 36V 400W Direct Drive Motor
- 36v 10.4Ah Samsung Battery
- Monoshock Suspension Fork
- SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The Phantom M features the incredibly durable Aria Magnesium MonoShock with Alloy Steerer. This great addition to the Phantom 400 softens the road for a ride that is more comfortable than ever before. Considered one of the most revolutionary and innovative electric bicycles due to its cutting-edge design, top of the line performance and extremely affordable price, the Phantom M sets new electric bicycle standards in both performance, components and affordability. A powerful 36v 10.4Ah rear-mounted rack Samsung battery system capable of carrying a 45-pound load. This extraordinary battery system provides the power that propels this highly versatile eBike up to 20 MPH and distance of up to 35 miles. All Phantoms are powered by Samsung cells and lead the category for safety, efficiency, performance and reliability.
PREMIUM SAMSUNG® BATTERY
- The 36v 10.4Ah Battery is mounted within a, sturdy, rear rack.
- This patented rack-back mount with a 45 pound weight allowance for a convenient storage solution.
- A single charge can propel a rider for 25-35 miles.
POWERFUL SRAM® HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
- SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes are one of the, high end, components that add to the Phantom 400 M's abilities as an electric bike commuter
- The brakes are extremely responsive and paired with Avid GS2 160mm rotors.
- Link to Hyrdaulic Brake Maintenance / Manual.
SMOOTH SHIFTING DRIVETRAIN
- The Phantom 400M electric bike is equipped with an 8-Speed Drive train utilizing the SRAM X7/X4 shifter and derailluer combo.
- The SRAM X7 shifter uses a twist operation which makes shifting quick and easy.
- The X7 shifter is paired with the X4 derailluer for lightweight construction and excellent performance.
ULTRA DEPENDABLE MOTOR
- The 36v 400W Direct Drive motor gets the Phantom 400 up to it's 20mph top-speed quickly.
- Direct drive motors operate almost noiselessly compared to geared motors, so you can expect a quiet ride on this ebike.
EASY TO USE ELECTRONICS
- Efficient 36v 16A motor controller.
- Bariable Control Half Twist 36v throttle mounted next to the right grip for smooth acceleration and control.
- LCD display indicating battery charge.
ELECTRIC BIKE FORK
- In the 400 M series the 'M' stands forMonoShock suspension fork. Chosen for strength
- Allows for a smoother ride by absorbing bumps and rough terrain on your ride.
- Equipped with sleek-looking 700C wheels.
CONTINENTAL TOUR TIRES
- 700C Continental Tour Ride Tires provide All-Around Performance
- Reliable Puncture Protection with High-Mileage Tread that will Last
- The Continental Tour Ride tires have continuous center read for better traction while cornering.
HANDLEBAR & STEM
- The Phantom 400 M has a stylish riser handlebar 660mm x 31.8mm x 45R x 10°
- The threadless Adjustable Stem 105mm x 31.8mm pivotsf urther or closer to the rider which allows you to configure your desired riding position.
- Lastly the handlebars have kraton soft rubber grips and a textured surface for protection against slipping plus locking rings to keep the grips in place.
In 2007 Robert Provost and Daniel Del Aguila were running a successful company manufacturing electronics for consumers and businesses in South Florida. Their products ranged from closed circuit TV systems to personal electronics for individuals. Additionally, they also owned and operated a flourishing 12,000 sf motor sports store. They quickly grew frustrated with the low quality of the electric bikes they were importing from overseas.
As they kept removing parts from the pre-fab bikes and replacing them with better components they shopped for themselves, they began to wonder: Why can’t someone just get this process right the first time? Soon, along with James Aversa, their head mechanic at the time, they were asking themselves another question: Why not us?
What followed was a multi year quest to gather as much information as possible about the electric bike business. Why, for instance, were these eBikes doing so well in Europe and Asia but not in North America? Robert, Daniel and James – who was elevated to business partner in 2009 – spent four years traveling to dozens of national bike shows, setting up a booth and asking dealers and consumers alike: What do you want in an eBike? What features would make you take the plunge?
The result of all that careful research showed that Americans wanted a product that was designed, engineered and assembled in the USA with emphasis on the following elements: HIGH QUALITY • LOW MAINTENANCE • PORTABILITY • LIGHTWEIGHT STRUCTURE • AFFORDABILITY • MODERN STYLE
Proudly Built In The USA
Proudly designed, developed, assembled and quality controlled in the USA, we source and import each individual component direct with the fabricator to our Duty Free FTZ zone. There are no International Duties and no middlemen margins which guarantees our lowest pricing. Whether Samsung Battery Cells from Korea, RockShox’s latest Suspension Fork from Taiwan or Continental Tires from their USA owned distribution center, we are direct with all individual component suppliers.
On average, 25-30 suppliers are involved in the development and production of each and every bike we build to assure the latest and highest grade componentry at the lowest possible price for our customers. Yes, it is much more difficult than importing a China Made electric bicycle and reselling it but we Love what we do and our Passion is evident in every single electric bicycle that is shipped from our USA factory, every day.
* Built in the USA by domestic and foreign parts.